MANUAL AIR VALVES FOR AIR RIDE SUSPENSION
Never has an air valve been this easy to install. Just connect 4 lines, one to each bag, then 1 line to your tank. That’s all you need to have a working air ride control. No switches or wires needed. Aire Jax manual valves are the only quality manual valves made for the air ride suspension. Variable Speed. Handles 1/2″ air lines.
- Easy installation. 3/8″ NPT connection for all working ports.
- 1/8″ NPT for gauges
- Internal openings will handle the flow of 1/2″ air lines.
- The Four Play controls all 4 bags
- Move the handle up or down a little for slow
- Move the handle up or down all the way for fast
- Very reliable. All anodized aluminum billet.
- Valve ports are Teflon impregnated nickel coat.
- Improved durability and smoother operating than previous Four Play model.
- Brass valve spools. Nickel plated springs.
- Manufactured on state of the art CNC machines to maintain quality
- Standard O-rings. Rebuildable.
- Handles 180 psi.
- 6 month warranty
Check them out for more info and pricing at http://www.airejax.com/