The new Silverado has a killer design and we want to make it look even tougher! Luckily for us, MaxTrac Suspension just released a new spindle-based lift kit to raise the front end a smooth 3.5 inches. This is a complete bolt-on design and we think you can handle the installation on your own. All you need are some basic tools, general mechanical knowledge and a free weekend to crank on some bolts.
MaxTrac Suspension recommends using an 18×9-inch wheel with a 5.5-inch backspacing. Any wheel that is wider or has less backspacing, such as deep-dish wheels, can possibly cause component failure and will void the warranty. MaxTrac Suspension also recommends using a maximum of a 35×12.50 tire when installing the spindle only. If you decide to combine their strut spacer with this spindle, you can comfortably clear a 37×12.50 tire.
- 701935D DRIVE SIDE SPINDLE
- 701935 PASSENGER SIDE SPINDLE
- 7019FB-D1 DRIVE SIDE BRAKE LINE BRACKET
- 7019FB-D2 DRIVE SIDE BRAKE LINE BRACKET
- 7019FB-P1 PASS SIDE BRAKE LINE BRACKET
- 7019FB-P2 PASS SIDE BRAKE LINE BRACKET
- Make sure to check the vehicle’s toe before driving.
- The headlights should be adjusted after modifying the stance of the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s alignment will need to be adjusted.
- All suspension components should be re-torqued after 500 miles.