Lower your 2004-2008 Ford F150 up to 4″ up front and 6.5″ in the rear with Ridetech Streetgrip system. More than a “drop kit”, Streetgrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck.
We take the 2004-2008 Ford F150 truck and make it even better with our new coilover lowering performance suspension system — in a few hours. Handling and ride quality are light years ahead of stock or anything else on the market. Ride height is adjustable. This kit uses the original rear leaf springs with new shackles and mounts to “flip” the rear axle above the springs – this lowers the truck approximately 6 inches. The front suspension uses our coil-over shocks and Hyperco springs along with new 2″ drop spindles to provide a lower ride height of 3 to 4 inches. The front and rear shocks are single adjustable mono-tube aluminum shocks utilizing Fox Factory Shock Technology. You can fine-tune the shocks to your driving style. The shocks are so good that they carry a 1,000,001 mile warranty.
Front suspension details:
- Coilover front suspension with Fox 2” single adjustable shock and 10″ 800lbs Springs.
- All CoilOvers include the 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- Includes 2” drop spindles.
- No cutting required, completely bolt on installation.
- 4″ drop with adjustment via CoilOver adjustment
- Includes all necessary fastners and hardware.
NOTE: Minimum wheel size is 20”
Rear Suspension details:
- Uses axle flip kit to relocate axle above leaf spring and a new shackle to provide the desired drop.
- Includes Adjustable Shackle for a 3/4″ rear ride height adjustment.
- Includes Smoothbody shocks that include a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty