We recently came across a company known as Speedtech Performance and immediately fell in love with its performance suspension line for 1953-56 Ford F-100 trucks. We have a killer feature on its shop truck coming up in our next issue, but we couldn’t wait until then to show you what the crew there has in the works for us fat fender lovers. Performance meets comfort in a truly remarkable way, here’s a closer look at what’s under the upcoming cover truck for our next issue.
Luxury comfort meets track performance with these all-new complete Speedtech ExtReme chassis packages. Industry-leading suspension geometry and components create a truly unique offering with ultra-high clearance control arms to improve the caster setting and yield up to 30 degrees of steering angle with a 315 tire. With standard adjustable splined sway bars, you can choose from multiple spring rates for increased tunability upfront. Laser-cut and CNC formed frame rails with factory mounting points, a wide variety of brake packages, multiple rear-end options as well as available IRS options, there will is something for everyone to dial in your exact needs on both the performance and the comfort spectrums without sacrificing one over the other. Take a look at all the tech specs and give them a call to get yours going today.
Luxury comfort meets track performance with these all-new complete Speedtech ExtReme chassis packages.
Speedtech Performance ExtReme Chassis & Subframes 1953-56 F-100 trucks
- Aggressive lowered ride height
- In-house design and engineering
- Amazing performance in autocross, road course and street
- Standard adjustable sway bars
- Multiple available spring rates for increased tunability
- Forged 7075 aluminum spindles with heavy duty C7 Corvette hubs
- Laser cut and CNC formed frame rails
- Variety of brake packages including Wilwood and Baer
- 9-inch Ford housing with 31-spline pro street axles included
- Sweet Mfg. racing power rack and pinion
- Adjustable trans crossmember
- Multiple shock options available
- Multiple rear suspension setups available, including custom IRS options