2.5-inch Drop Spindle for ’67-’72 C10s
The Detroit Speed Drop Spindle Kit improves the handling and performance of your 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 truck while lowering the front ride height by 2.5 inches. The kit includes forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms, ball joints, tie-rod ends, and tie-rod adjusters.
- Lower your 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2.5 inches with forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation in your garage
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) truck hub pack, wheel bearings with dual bolt pattern (5×5 inches or 5×4.75 inches), means no more packing messy wheel bearings
- Made in the USA, DSE forged aluminum spindles with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets, and pads (requires DSE 13-inch dual drilled rotors); also allows aftermarket brake options
- Includes spindles, hub/wheel bearings, steering arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie-rod ends, and tie-rod adjusters
’73-’80 A-Pillar Trim
Auto Metal Direct’s latest release is replacement A-Pillar Panels for the ’73-’80 Chevy GMC C/K Pickup Truck, Blazer, Jimmy, and Suburban. These new trim panels are OE correct with all the same bends, curves, mounting points, and grain pattern just like the original. Easily paintable to match your factory interior color or custom color for a special touch.
Auto Metal Direct
Flowmaster for ’21-’22 Ford Bronco
Flowmaster introduces a new line of stainless-steel cat-back and axle-back exhaust systems for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco with both the 2.3L and 2.7L engines. These systems use either a FlowFX, 60 Series, Outlaw Series muffler or a high-clearance muffler delete for a deep, powerful sound and increased performance. Maximum dyno gains of 19 horsepower and 19 lb-ft at the rear wheels have been recorded (818121 kit). All the necessary hardware is included and factory mounting locations are used for an easy installation.
Small-Block Chevy Supercharger System
Vortech Superchargers now offers small-block Chevy owners a way to easily make more power while still retaining air conditioning and power steering if needed. Utilizing a V-3 Si-Trim compressor capable of up to 775 hp and a 10-rib belt drive assembly, this new more compact Vortech Centrifugal Supercharger kit has smallest footprint and is specifically designed for stock to mid-level modified engines. Available for most 283-383c.i. SBC engines with stock or aftermarket heads, Vortech Superchargers latest revision SBC supercharger system will definitely change your SBC’s attitude.
New ET Street Sizes
A street performance tire that’s ready for the drag strip, the D.O.T. approved ET Street S/S and ET Street R tires feature Mickey Thompson’s R2 drag tire compound, the same proven compound used on Mickey Thompson’s ET Street Radial Pro tires. The polyester-ply, steel-belted, tubeless radial construction delivers dry traction performance and reliability.
The new size of the ET Street S/S is P305/45R20, designed for high-performance SUV applications such as the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, SRT Durango, and others.
Manley Performance Pistons for Tundras
Forged from race-proven 2618 aluminum alloy, 3UR-FE pistons are now available in multiple bore sizes (standard to +0.65 mm) in compression ratios that range from 10.0:1 to 12.5:1. Attributes include an offset wrist pin for quieter startups, a pressure balance groove, and moly coated skirts to reduce friction and improve longevity.
Included with the pistons are 0.210-inch wall wrist pins, premium steel top rings and round wire locks.
OEM-Grade Ultrasonic Parking System
The VOXX PSDBSN1 is an OEM-grade ultrasonic parking system with 19.7-foot harness and under-the-bumper mounting options.
- Flush mount ultrasonic sensors: Low-profile ultrasonic sensors allow you to keep the factory fit and finish of your vehicle while adding an extra dimension of driving safety
- Four rubber sensor sleeves: Used to reduce sensor vibration when mounting sensors into steel bumpers
- High sensitivity: Able to quickly detect large obstacles (car, wall, pole, etc.) up to 6 feet behind the vehicle
- 19.7-foot extension harness: The weatherproof harness is designed to connect the bumper mounted sensors to the control module
- Control module with advanced firmware: Internal electronics designed to transmit interference-free signals from the bumper sensors along the 8-foot harness
- Stand-alone buzzer: Provides audio-only alerts for distraction free driving
- Digital triangulation of static objects: Advanced triangulation makes the truck system less prone to false alarms for a distraction-free experience when driving in reverse