The Right Hardware for Your Hauler
INTRODUCING THE FIRST PERFORMANCE COILS FOR THE 3.5L TWIN-TURBO FORD ECOBOOST, PERFORMANCE DISTRIBUTORS HAS ENGINEERED AN IGNITION SYSTEM FOR THE HIGH TORQUE-ORIENTED ENGINE.
As you know, the Ecoboost is a different “animal” in the world of engines. And, of course, a different style of ignition system is required for the twin-turbo six-cylinder application. With the torquey Ecoboost, the company developed the Sultans of Spark (S.O.S.) coils to produce more energy in the low to mid-range—right in your Ecoboost’s power band. The result? An extreme high-energy spark in your twin-turbo combustion chambers. You’ll feel improved acceleration, smoother idle and quicker starting. Whether you drive an F-150, Explorer, Taurus, Police Interceptor or even a Flex, you can enjoy the additional performance provided by a set of S.O.S. coils.
- Available for 2011-2017 Ford EcoBoost
- Installs in about 1.5 hours with everyday tools
- Part No. DUI-31550
THE UNIQUE DESIGN OF VINTAGE WIRES ALLOWS CUSTOMERS TO ADD THE OLD-SCHOOL LOOK OF CLASSIC FABRIC-COVERED IGNITION WIRES TO THEIR BUILD WHILE INCORPORATING THE CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY OF MODERN WIRING SYSTEMS, MAKING THEM A POPULAR CHOICE FOR VINTAGE RACERS AND OTHER CLASSIC PROJECTS.
Vintage Wires uses a proven spark-carrying technology, 7.8 mm EPDM silicone insulation, spiral wound suppression core and a lacquered cotton braid covering. Universal Ignition Cable Kits are available for four, six and eight-cylinder applications. Boots, terminals, dielectric grease and installation instructions are also included.
RED LINE OIL
Red Line has been making synthetic motor oil since 1979, and that 40 years of experience shows in its three synthetic motor oils. Let’s take a look.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC OIL
RED LINE HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC OIL PROVIDES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET AND RACING ENGINES.
High Performance oil has a proprietary additive formulation that contains extra zinc/phosphorus (ZDDP) for additional wear protection in engines running flat tappet camshafts. Other features include:
- High detergent formula allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and piston ring seal for more power
- Superior high-temperature stability and oxidation resistance for increased lubrication of hot metal parts
- High natural viscosity index provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved e ciency and ring seal
- Decreases coking in directinjection gasoline engines with or without turbos
- SN-rated and compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Available Weights
- 0W20, 0W30, 0W40
- 5W20, 5W30, 5W40, 5W50
- 10W30, 10W40, 10W50, 10W60
- 15W30, 15W50
- 15W40 (CK-4 rated for diesel engines)
Summit Racing Equipment
PROFESSIONAL SERIES OIL
RED LINE’S PROFESSIONAL SERIES OIL IS OEM-APPROVED FOR USE IN TODAY’S GASOLINE AND DIESEL ENGINES.
It’s formulated using quality synthetic base stocks with Red Line’s proprietary engineered additive formulation for the highest level of protection. Features include:
- Excellent low-temperature flow during cold starts and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Resistance to oxidation to help prevent sludge
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption and longer drain intervals Certified to meet OEM wear reduction requirements
- SN Plus-approved oils prevent low speed pre-ignition in turbocharged direct-injected engines
- Meets and exceeds API, ACEA and OEM standards, and is compatible with other synthetic and conventional motor oils
Available formulations: 5W30, SN and SN Plus; 5W40, SN and CK-4 diesel; 5W20, SN; and 0W20, SN Plus
EURO SERIES OIL
RED LINE EURO SERIES SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL IS MADE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF EUROPEAN GASOLINE AND DIESEL ENGINES, INCLUDING VOLKSWAGEN TDI AND BMW 3-SERIES DIESELS.
It includes the appropriate levels of anti-wear additives and low ash content to ensure compatibility with the latest diesel particulate filters and emissions equipment. The ester-based synthetic oil is superior to other base stock oils for additional protection against wear and instability at high temperatures.
Available in 5W30 and 5W40 weights, Red Line Euro Series oil meets these OEM oil specifications:
- ACEA C2/C3
- VW and Audi 504.00/507.00
- BMW Longlife-04
- Porsche C30
- GM dexos2
- Mercedes-Benz 229.31/229.51