2021 SEMA Hall of Fame Nominations Now Open! SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association, is accepting nominations for its Hall of Fame at www.sema.org/hof.
Established in 1969, the SEMA Hall of Fame recognizes people who have contributed a significant body of work to the industry. Long period of time the most prestigious award presented to individual by the association. It is to honor the leaders, innovators, creators, and enthusiasts. Who transformed small, burgeoning businesses into an industry worth more than $46.2 billion annually.
The SEMA Hall of Fame Award has been established to honor outstanding persons in the automotive specialty industry. Whose creativity, dignity, integrity, industriousness, and accomplishments. On a national basis, have enhanced the stature of, and significantly contributed to, the industry’s growth.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
- His/her contributions must have extended beyond the local level. Reach throughout the national or international level.
- The candidate is and/or has been involved in the specialty-equipment automotive industry and/or SEMA for a minimum of 10 (ten) years.
- The candidate must have made outstanding contributions toward enhancing technology, professionalism, dignity, and/or general stature and growth of the specialty-equipment automotive industry.
- Candidate must have conducted him/herself with a high degree of integrity. Both within and outside of the specialty-equipment automotive industry.
- Individual must be at least 50 years of age prior to the SEMA Show. During the year of induction or they may be at any age if deceased as long as the nomination is presented at least one year posthumous.
- A significant contribution to SEMA should be an important consideration for nomination. However, the committee may, at its discretion, nominate no more than one individual. Who has not had a close association with SEMA but has had a significant influence. In the advancement of the specialty-equipment automotive industry. Since these people usually have their own Hall of Fame award within their segment of the industry, this choice should be only for the very exceptional person.
- A candidate who been an employee of SEMA or a vendor to SEMA must have had a very significant presence. Made an outstanding contribution to the specialty-equipment automotive industry either before or after their SEMA employment.
To nominate an individual who epitomizes the essence of ingenuity in action, visit www.sema.org/hof before the deadline on Friday, March 19.
To learn more about the SEMA Hall of Fame and for a list of inductees, visit www.semahof.com or contact Lindsay Bianco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-978-6692.