Choosing the perfect hardware for Your Hauler! Don’t worry we have you covered.
To keep your under-hood wires, cables, and hoses cool and protected, it pays to go for the GOLD. Design Engineering Inc.’s new GOLD Line Sleeving is manufactured from the company’s high-temperature metalized polyimide lamination and bonded to a robust, 20-ounce heat-treated glass fiber base material. Available in sheaths, shrouds and a cover, DEI’s GOLD sleeving products are able to reflect direct heat up to 800˚F!
- Heat Sheath GOLD is available in five sizes from ¾ x 36 inches to 2 ¼ x 36 inches. The sheaths feature a lock weave pattern and high-temperature hook-and-loop fastening system for fast, secure installation. Heat Sheath GOLD is also available in custom dimensions.
- Heat Shroud GOLD is available in ½ to 1 ¼ x 36 inch sizes and 2 to 2 ½ x 36 inch sizes, and it’s constructed from the same high-temperature materials as the sheaths, but with the added convenience of a hook-and-loop closure with open edges. Installers simply wrap the shroud around whatever needs protection and close the edges, without the need to remove one end of the connected wires, cables or hoses. Heat Shroud GOLD is also available in custom dimensions.
- Cool Cover GOLD is primarily used to cover cold air tubes to reflect heat for a cooler, denser and more powerful air charge. Cool Cover GOLD measures 28 inches in length, which can be trimmed to length and built to accommodate up to 4-inch O.D. air tubes. Constructed with a hook-and-loop edge design, it is designed for ease of installation … easy on, easy off.
Red Line Synthetic Oil just announced its new antifreeze/coolant, SuperCool fortified with WaterWetter, designed to lower coolant temperatures by as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit while simultaneously protecting against harmful rust and corrosion.
Red Line’s SuperCool line features SuperCool Performance, a 50/50 prediluted version and Super Cool Concentrate for those who prefer to create their own water-to-coolant ratio. Both products are formulated for use in both modern and classic radiators and water pumps, and can be added to any brand of existing OEM make or model.
Red Line Oil
Created out of necessity, this traction device secures to your wheels and uses the vehicle’s own power to quickly get you unstuck. Regardless of the season, having Trac-Grabber’s tire traction straps handy provides peace of mind. Think of it like jumper cables or a spare tire that you always keep in your car in case of an emergency.
This self-rescue device is universal and can be used on any type of vehicle, with models for both 2-wheel drive, or 4-wheel drive. It’s a quick, simple and effective solution when stranded and disabled in any terrain or adverse condition. Prevent hours of waiting for roadside assistance and hefty tow bills. Now you’ll have your own personal tow truck whenever you need it!
Tie It Down!
Mac’s is excited to introduce a new bracket to the family of weld-on tie-down products.
The Mac’s Flat-Back Bracket creates a permanent anchor point and is ideal for flat, metal surfaces like a chassis frame arm or cross-member. Using Mac’s Flat-Back Bracket is a great alternative to a conventional axle strap, eliminating contact with critical components such as brake lines, wires, and hoses.
The Mac’s Flat-Back Bracket is made from 0.250-inch thick steel tubing cut on a tube laser and tumbled for a smooth finish. The low-lying design is built to accept the Mac’s Twisted Snap Hook. These brackets are sold individually or as a pair.
All Mac’s tie-down products are proudly made to order in Idaho.
Mac’s Tie Downs
Vintage Air releases new billet control panel for ’64-’66 Chevrolet C10 pickups. The OEM factory four-lever plastic control panel is often worn and damaged from years of use or may not be the best match for an updated interior theme. Additionally, many of these trucks utilized basic rotary controls from the factory. The new Vintage Air control panels provide Chevrolet pickup, Suburban and panel truck owners with a great way to upgrade the functionality of their climate control system and improve the look of their dash. These 6061-T6 machined aluminum upgrade panels bolt in and feature LED backlighting and A/C mode indicators, as well as variable slide adjustments for fan speed, temperature, and air delivery selections.
The Vintage Air ’64-’66 Chevrolet C10 billet aluminum control panels are available in two finishes: chrome bezel (Part #473275) or a matte finish black-anodized bezel (Part #473276). These panels mount in the original dash opening and include new mounting hardware and a complete wiring harness.
ICON’s FHR Series pistons for GM LS engines give you the benefits of a custom-made forged piston at an affordable, off-the-shelf price. FHR stands for Formed Head Relief, a process where the valve reliefs are formed as the piston blank is pressed into the die, creating a strong, light forging. Many of the pistons with domed heads are solid, which allows ICON to tailor the dome height for specific compression ratios.
FHR Series Pistons are forged from low expansion 4032 aluminum alloy to maintain tighter piston-to-wall clearances. That means better cylinder sealing, lower cylinder wear and OEM noise levels, making them ideal for street and lightly boosted applications.
Summit Racing Equipment
Other features include:
- Ring grooves, ring lands, pin holes and skirt profiles are diamond machined to dimensional tolerances as low as 0.0001 inch
- Optimized material and grain flow in high stress sections to handle high compression, mild boost and nitrous
- Accumulator grooves reduce gas pressure between the top and second ring to help stabilize the top ring and maximize ring seal
- Precision forged crowns with oversized valve pockets for larger valves in aftermarket heads
- Low friction, high-adhesion molybdenum skirt coating reduces dry startup scuffing
- 0.030 inch offset wrist pins to reduce piston “slap”
- Sets are weight-matched to within +/- 2 grams for vibration-free operation
Wilwood Disc Brakes announces new C1500 2-inch drop ProSpindles and Disc Brake Kit. These new direct-fit 2-inch drop ProSpindles for ’88-’98 Chevrolet and GMC C1500 2-wheel drive pickup trucks. High strength, all iron and steel design with steering arm improves handling and provides an aggressive stance without affecting steering geometry.
Radial mount caliper brackets allow for the secure mounting of popular Wilwood Superlite 6R and Aerolite 6R brake kits for 5- or 6-lug wheels. These kits feature forged aluminum hubs and rotor diameters from 12.19 inches to 14 inches and are compatible with factory-equipped ABS systems. MSRP starts at $365.34.