Built To Spec
Roadster Shop SPEC Series kits for 1960-87 Chevy C10 are designed to deliver an aggressive 4.5 to 5 inch ride height—no need to cut, C-notch, or step your original frame and worry about keeping everything square. If you choose the airbag suspension option, you’ll be able to lay frame using a 29 inch-tall tire.
Each kit has a full-perimeter TIG-welded frame with precision CNC laser-cut and contoured frame rails. That makes them stronger and lighter than mandrel-bent tubing frames with no kinks, bends, or stress areas. A more rigid frame means your suspension will work better, too.
Frame features include:
- Accommodates mini-tubs and wheels up to 12 inches wide
- CNC-located factory body, bumper, and core support mounts for a true bolt-on installation
- Crossmembers and chassis bracing will accommodate 3 inch exhaust systems
- Adjustable drop-out transmission mount
- Choice of engine mounts for small block Chevy, big block Chevy, and GM LS
Summit Racing Equipment
Pro-Touring Pickup Chassis
TCI Engineering is proud to announce the release of our new Pro-Touring Pickup Chassis made to fit 1948-1956 Ford F100 & 1955-1959 Chevy pickups. The 8-inch tall main frame rails follow the original frame profile and utilizes over the counter brakes, ball joints, and rack & pinion so replacements are readily available. This new Pro-Touring IFS will provide the ultimate in handling, weight savings, strength, ground clearance, along with a broad range of alignment adjustments. There are 3 adjustments on the axle brackets giving you the capacity to change the ride height in one inch increments. You also have the ability to fine tune the ride height further with the Ridetech Million Mile Warranty adjustable coil-overs.
Total Cost Involved Engineering, Inc.
Motorized Engine Stands
Imagine how easy it would be to rotate a complete 800 lb. engine assembly and stop & lock at any position – and with just the touch of your finger. The Pro Wirx Professional Grade Engine Stand does just that. Incorporating heavy-duty, modern industrial drive and control systems we allow the heaviest engines to rotate with ease.
Whether it’s an engine tear down, clean and de-burr, or full assembly our engine stand saves you time, saves your back and makes you money. Our customers report ROI in a few months – take a look below at how the value of increased productivity translates to increased profits.
Example – One man, assembling a complete wet sump engine, ready to run.
- Hourly pay rate $25
- Actual Hourly Cost = $50
- Total Investment = $2,500
- Time Saving (weekly) = 1 hrs = $50
- Time Saving (annually) = $ 5,000
- Payback Time Frame= .5 years
Coils for Squares
1963-87 Chevy C10, GMC C15 Tubular Control Arm & Coil-Over Suspension Kit
Our high-performance Stage III Plus coil over suspension kit for the 1963-87 Chevy C10 and GMC C15 truck is far superior in handling and performance. Our tubular upper and lower control arms vastly improve front end performance and handling by offering improved geometry and more ground clearance than factory stamped units. All new Aldan Phantom Series single adjustable coilovers deliver superior handling and ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan’s high tensile coil springs are designed as a direct fit and true stand alone coil over suspension. Ride height adjustable spring seats allow adjustment up to 2.0″ drop. Exclusive lower control arm shock positioning takes performance levels to a very high standard. Great for street and track applications.
- Deluxe Tubular Control Arms with built in tuning capabilities
- 1.250″ x .156 wall DOM tubing
- Upper coil over and control arm mounts
- Gloss black powder coat
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- Upper & Lower Cross Shafts
- Aldan American Billet Coil Overs with Street/Strip Coils for Small & Big Block Chevy
- Mounting Hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
Performance Online Inc
Time To React!
REACT Throttle Enhancers from Hypertech make driving, towing, or off-roading more fun. A simple knob and advanced software lets you select from multiple throttle response curves and adjust response intensity on-the-fly, improving power delivery for better performance.
The REACT plugs directly into your vehicle’s electronic throttle pedal wiring harness and initiates an automatic setup sequence. Once installed, using the REACT is easy. Press the control knob to switch between throttle response curves. Rotating the knob up increases throttle intensity, rotating down decreases throttle intensity. Built-in safety features keep track of accelerator pedal signals, putting the REACT into bypass mode and providing alerts when things go awry.
The REACT Throttle Enhancer is available in three versions:
- Performance: Choose from Street, Sport, Track, Economy, and Stock modes
- Towing: Choose from Tow, Heavy Tow, Economy, Wet/Ice, and Stock modes
- Off-Road: Choose from Mud/Sand, Crawl, Street, Economy, and Stock Modes
Hypertech’s Tuning Optimizer software lets you create throttle response curves and upload them into the REACT using a Windows-compatible laptop. You can even share response curves with other enthusiasts.
TorqStorm Supercharger’s Plus kits emerged about a year ago. As part of TorqStorm’s Plus range, this new kit includes air conditioning compressor, alternator, power steering pump, pulleys for both crankshaft and water pump in addition to the regular supercharger components. Blow-through carburetor not included.
The ideal compression ratio for engines with cast-iron cylinder heads is 8.5:1 or 9.5:1 with aluminium heads. According to TorqStorm, adding their supercharger and blow-through carburetor to a stock engine increases power output by an average of 40 percent.
Being a compact assembly, this new Plus supercharger kit extends no more than 17.5 inches above crankshaft center and, similarly, 17.5 inches laterally.
Dashing 1940-47 Ford Trucks
Dakota Digital is proud to unveil the Retrotech series of instrumentation fitting the 1940-47 Ford trucks. The RTX series is focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Bluetooth integration, GPS technology and RGB backlighting with a full color TFT screen provide the technology that you want. The RTX Series offers the timeless look of yesterday, with the features and functionality of today!
Keep Your Cool
These Mishimoto transmission coolers are cool! Truck engines benefit greatly from the additional cooling that quality transmission and oil cooler kits can provide. Every Mishimoto truck accessory is designed to keep your truck engine running at optimal temperatures.
2011–2014 FORD F-150
- Direct fit for all 2011–2014 Ford F-150s*
- 14-row tube-and-fin construction for maximum cooling and flow
- 197% increase in fluid capacity over stock cooler
- Increases core volume by 94%
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2014+ Chevy Silverado V8
- Fits all 2014+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 V8*
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- Adds an extra 0.65 quarts of transmission fluid and over 3,000 square inches of cooling surface area
- Durable aluminum adapter lines and CNC-machined brackets make installation easy
- Includes ambient air temp sensor relocation bracket for 2014 models
- Included thermal bypass valve delete allows fluid flow to the cooler at all times for vehicles in hot climates
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty